May 13, 2011
sedgwick county park
Our play date group moved outdoors this week. We met at Sedgwick County Park for a walk and picnic. It was the first time for Cadyn and I, as the park is very west and we live very east. We will be back though - it was gorgeous, the walking paths were nice and spread out, and the playground was amazing.
Cadyn, leader of the pint-sized pack. She will stare you down, size you up, then give you a mesmerizing tilted-head smile to wrap you around her finger.
Ben, the charmer. He's got rolls and he's not afraid to use them - to make you oooooh and aaaaah and want to pinch him all over. You WILL fall in love.
Charlotte, the talker. She does all the negotiating for the group, as she is the most vocal. Uh-oh!
Good times.
Hello pretty girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun to think about all the fun things we've done, sad to think how they will soon come to an end. Somehow I don't think Skype playdates will have the same effect for the kiddos :).
ReplyDeleteI wanna play! Looks like so much fun. I love that park, it does have great trails. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with this park! thank you for sharing the photos - not only of your beautiful CC but of the playground too; it has inspired me for a project I'm working on in town.
ReplyDelete